Billy got married!
Yesterday, Billy got married to Diego at Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel. She's been planning her wedding for months and months just to make it perfect, and the wedding turned out to be the best one I have ever attended. The ceremony was held outside in a beautiful courtyard on a cliff next to the hotel. Down below was a beautiful white beach with ocean waves coming in and out beneath the cool morning breeze. Wild seagulls circled above us, added a merrier atmosphere to the setting. The courtyard was decorated with colorful bouquet and two white square pillars, which were situated in front of a large area of lawn. When Billy walked out to the gazebo, tears streamed out of Diego's eyes. She looked amazing. She too got emotional when she saw Diego. The ceremony was filled with happiness, excitement, and tears. They exchanged their vows and became husband and wife. I was to excited that I forgot how cold the wind was on a December morning.
Partial panorama of the gazebo(panorama by Grace, photos by Aaron)
Ask me for the full version. :)
After the ceremony, reception started in the dining room. The room had a balcony and the view was unbelievable. I liked the DJ. Paul was very articulated and funny. The food was great too. I was really happy for Billy and Diego. I hope they'll have a great honeymoon.
0 witty remark(s):
Post a witty remark
<< Home